Reticulation Our Service Area’s
Reticulation service, maintenance & repairs suburbs serviced, pricing & what you should expect from us.
What you should expect from us!!!
At K&K Reticulation Services we warrant our parts and workmanship for 12 months from the completion of your job.
Our call out fee to your property covers you for all the things that other companies may charge you extra for on top of their call out fee, like Tool allowances, glue, travel time to get parts required to keep your system in its pristine state, (And that of course is if they actually do take the time to get the right parts for your system. Most don’t.) public liability, workers Comp and other incidentals which we have seen on our competitors bills.
When working with us you will find that
- We don’t put parts into your system that don’t belong.
- We clock off your job when getting the right parts for your system is required and we clock back on only when we return.
- We charge you only for the man hours spent on your job and the parts that are used to complete your repairs.
- We do report on any other issues we may see or find in your system while on site while doing your initial requested repairs.
- We will stay and repair these other issues we find should you want it done, while we are there, so that another call out fee is not required to get it sorted.
- If you are not present or we can’t get hold of you when we do your initial repair you will receive a report from the technician that has done your repair advising you of any other issues that they feel requires your attention.
- If you have received a notice of other works that are required you will have 7 working days to get us back on site with out incurring another call out fee for us to carry on with the reported repairs for you.
- While there is not much that my technicians don’t know, every one of them come armed with all the tools they need to carry fast and efficient service and repairs and my many years of experience is at their disposal at all times. Each team have their own IPads for direct communication with me and of course access to all the notes and history of repairs that we have done previously at your property. With every visit our technicians will update your history with us including photos of locations of solenoids and other important items in your system.
- Should I be required to be on site which may happen occasionally they will carry on with other things or they will clock off until I get there ensuring that all my clients benefit from the 27 plus years of experience that I bring to the table with every visit you engage us for.
- And most importantly of all you will find our technicians do clean up after them selves and they are also very obliging and courtesy at all times.
Payment Terms: Payment is required on completion of your job or presentation of your invoice / account. We accept Cash or Cheque, .For service and repair fees and pricing please feel free to use our pricing calculator below.
At K&K Reticulation Services
our technicians will visit any of the Perth suburbs listed below for Irrigation / Reticulation service and or repairs.
East Victoria Park